Effective date: August 3, 2023
Imagine AI B.V. (“us”, “we”, or “our”), the legal entity of Mirage Studio, operates the website https://www.mirage-studio.io (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Full name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Uploaded photos
- Created AI models
- Uploaded documents
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies:
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Preference Cookies:
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- Tracking & Performance Cookies:
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Data
Imagine AI B.V. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To perform analysis or provide valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Retention Of Data
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the EU and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and France and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Imagine AI B.V. may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Imagine AI B.V.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of your Personal Data
We may engage with third-party companies and individuals ("Service Providers") to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data only to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We would like to emphasize that none of the third-party companies and individuals ("Service Providers") we engage with include content such as your MirageGPT chat conversations, created knowledge bases, uploaded documents, uploaded photos, or generated photos from our Service. Your conversations and uploads remain strictly confidential and are not shared with any third-party services.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. These tools allow us to better understand our users, tailor our offerings, and enhance user experiences.
- Google Analytics 4: We utilize Google Analytics 4 to collect and evaluate information about the usage of our Service. The data collected include various user interactions and behaviors, such as pageviews, referrer domains, and tracking performance of our (Google) Ad campaigns. This information helps us improve our Service by understanding patterns, trends, and user needs. Data collected from EU-based devices (based on IP-geo lookup) is processed through domains and on servers based in the EU, ensuring compliance with EU data protection regulations. Importantly, Google Analytics 4 does not collect or process any personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses, or other similar data.
We may provide support within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for customer communcation and support.
- Crisp Chat: Crisp Chat serves as our primary tool for customer communication and support. It allows us to interact directly with our users, answer their queries, and gather feedback to improve our Service. Crisp Chat tracks user interactions, such as pageviews, with the sole purpose of enabling us to provide better support. User data is securely stored in Europe, with the Crisp core infrastructure hosted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and the Crisp plugin infrastructure hosted in Frankfurt, Germany. We do not transfer user data outside of the EU, ensuring compliance with EU data protection regulations.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- Stripe Technology Europe: We use Stripe as our payment processor. When you make a purchase, Stripe collects payment information, including your name, credit card information, and billing address. We use this information to process your payments and prevent fraud. Please note, we do not store your credit card information on our servers.
Again, we would like to emphasize that none of the third-party companies and individuals ("Service Providers") we engage with include content such as your MirageGPT chat conversations, created knowledge bases, uploaded documents, uploaded photos, or generated photos from our Service. Your conversations and uploads remain strictly confidential and are not shared with any third-party services.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: you have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update, or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about you. you have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. you also have the right to object where We are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. you have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. you have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you areaware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will also make a reasonable effort to inform you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service before the changes take effect.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail:
- Imagine AI B.V.
- Melissekade 216
- Utrecht, 3544CW
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will handle your inquiries and requests regarding your Personal Data promptly and professionally.
Thank you for trusting Mirage Studio and using our Service.
Chief Privacy Officer, Mirage Studio